Register online here.
Click here for a registration brochure to pay by check.
Who should attend: lawyers who want to learn strategies and tactics for negotiating their compensation, including appropriate timing for negotiating, how to prepare to negotiate and what to negotiate.
Thursday, September 17, 2015
8:30 a.m. Registration and check-in
9:00 a.m. to Noon Workshop
$45 before September 15, $50 after. Seating is limited.
Moda Tower, 601 SW 2nd Ave., Ste. 1930, Portland
This workshop will cover information that is applicable to firms (any size firm, including plaintiff firms) as well as companies and other organizations. The panel will address topics such as:
- Salary ranges in Oregon and other important numbers to be aware of
- Information that you need to know to prepare for the negotiation
- Asking for and negotiating a raise/promotion in your current job
- Negotiating your starting salary and a compensation package for a new job
- Benefits and perks that are negotiable/non-negotiable, including alternative/creative arrangements
Featuring panelists Yumi O’Neil, Association General Counsel II, Cambia Health Solutions; Ellen Raim, JD, Vice President of Human Resources and Compliance, Cascade Microtech, Val Tomasi, Owner, Tomasi Salyer Baroway, Traci Ray, Executive Director, Barran Liebman, Alana G. Itrubide Simmons, Safe Harbor Law