Oregon Women Lawyers Mission Statement
To transform the practice of law and ensure justice and equality by advancing women and minorities in the legal profession.
The principal purposes of Oregon Women Lawyers are:
- To promote equal rights and opportunities for women and minorities within the legal profession and the justice system
- To promote full participation of women and minorities in the organized bar and in the legislative and judicial branches of government.
- To provide opportunities for women and minorities in the legal profession to support and educate one another
- To improve the quality and image of the legal profession in Oregon
- To actively promote equality and fair treatment of all people within the legal profession and in society.