This event is full. To be put on the waiting list, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your food restrictions.
Join OWLS on Thursday, September 19 at noon to learn how to set yourself up for financial success.
Northwestern Mutual, 200 SW Market St., Ste. 1600, Portland
No cost. Lunch provided. Register by emailing Linda with food restrictions and name(s).
Attendees will learn:
- The importance of building fun and security in everyday budgeting
- Student loan payoff strategies
- How to get yourself set up financially
Attendees will walk away with:
- Guidelines of budget- percentages to allocate toward essential expenses, building fun into your budget, and savings & investment.
- Quick tips to get set up financially using foundational layers and wealth accumulation.
- Strategies toward student loans whether you work in the public or private sector.
- The most common questions attorneys ask of financial planners.
Attendees will have the opportunity to schedule a free one-on-one consultation afterward.
About Hsin-Cheng Kuo, MBA, CFP
Hsin-Cheng is a classically trained business professional. She earned her M.B.A. in 2005 and previously served as a Senior Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis with United Airlines in Chicago. She is CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ®. Her team partners with professionals in the legal community to help them feel heard, educated, and empowered through a comprehensive approach.
(OWLS does not endorse any financial product or company)