Earn CLE credit and experience Havana, Pinar del Rio, Cienfuegos, Trinidad, and Santa Clara on this seven-night trip.
OWLS members will stay at the iconic Hotel Nacional or at a local BnB and enjoy a variety of panels, presentations, and discussions with local Cuban lawyers. Along with CLE credit and discussions related to law, OWLS members will have many cultural learning opportunities, such as meeting Cuban artists and enjoying private performances from local musicians, as well as engaging in tours of historic landmarks, museums, and restaurants in Havana and beyond.
Don’t miss your chance to experience the food and people of this beautiful island nation. The travel package includes ground transportation, lodging, most meals, entrance to museums, travel taxes, and gratuities, etc. Airfare is not included. For more details see the linked brochure below.
See the itinerary for details, including how to sign up. (Deposits due by Dec. 10, 2018)
CUSTOM DESIGNED PROGRAM INCLUDES:
• Itinerary design and coordination
• Compliance with US Treasury Department
• 5 Star Hotel Parque Central Havana (standard room)
• All ground transportation
• Full time private tour escort
• Daily breakfast in Cuba
• Meals as listed in itinerary (including tips)
• Entrance fees to museums etc.
• Bottled water on bus and in room
• Gratuities for restaurants, porters
• Departure tax
• Airfare to/from Cuba and associated fees
• Cuban Tourist Card/Visa
• Airline baggage fees
• Gratuities for guide and driver
• Individualized hotel expenses (mini bar, room service, laundry fees, etc)
• Trip cancellation insurance
Questions? Contact OWLS