Mark your calendars for the Annual OWLS Fashion Show benefiting Dress for Success Oregon.
This is a really fun, family-friendly event, so bring your colleagues, family and friends and
join the OWLS Community Service Committee at the Multnomah Athletic Club on Thursday, August 1, 2019, from 5 to 7 p.m.
We invite you to join us as some of Portland’s finest legal community members
model the latest lawyer chic attire from local clothiers from local clothiers Veil & Valor, Garnish, Ale O, Collier Clothier, Duchess Clothier, Bonobos and Orox Leather. This fun, family-friendly event features David Bean from Wyse Kadish as Master of Ceremonies.
Our goal is to raise $15,000 to support Dress for Success Oregon in its mission to empower women to achieve economic independence. Dress for Success provides professional attire, career development, and job retention resources for women trying to break free from the cycle of poverty. Tickets to the show can be purchased online here for $20 per person and donations to Dress for Success can also be made online.
Ticket packages are available with sponsorships. If you are interested in helping make this event a success by sponsoring, please contact Traci Ray.
Do not miss a chance to see your friends and colleagues rock the catwalk!
2019 Runway Models
|· Tinuade Adebolu, Allstate Insurance
· Jacqueline Alarcón, Yates Family Law
· Treniece Atchison, Dress for Success Oregon
· Anthony Blake, Markowitz Herbold
· Conor Buie, Elizabeth Christy Law Firm
· Ed Cunningham, Samuels Yoelin Kantor
· Sherisa Davis-Larry, City of Gresham
· Heather Decker, tcb coaching + consulting
· Joey Decker, incoming U of O student
· Elizabeth Elkington, Gevurtz Menashe
· Brooke Ferris, Gevurtz Menashe
· Tracy Frazier, Chock Barhoum
· Diego Alfonso Gutiérrez, Ball Janik
|· Gabby Hansen, Barran Liebman
· Emily Hogan, Fitzwater Law
· J. Mackenzie Hogan, Harris & Bowker
· Phoebe Hung, Chernoff Vilhauer
· Kat Kogan, MKS Instruments
· Joe Kraus, Northwest Energy Efficiency Alliance
· Lindsey Marsh, Chock Barhoum
· Kathy Modie, Multnomah Bar Association
· Chris Morgan, Barran Liebman
· Maya Crawford Peacock, Campaign Equal Justice
· Julie Preciado, Willamette Law School Student
· Christi Taylor, Miller Nash Graham & Dunn
· Anna Vujovic, Elizabeth Christy Law Firm
· Trish Walsh, Farleigh Wada Witt
A HUGE THANK YOU to our SPONSORS who are making this event possible:
|Emcee Sponsor:||Barran Liebman|
|Cuisine Sponsor:||Chernoff Vilhauer|
|Spirits Sponsor:||Elizabeth Christy Law Firm|
|Red Carpet Sponsor:||Lewis Brisbois|
|Avant-Garde Sponsors:||Ball Janik
Farleigh Wada Witt
Miller Nash Graham & Dunn
|Haute Couture Sponsors:|