Who loves a hands-on project that directly helps deserving people and literally builds community?
Please join us on Saturday, April 29 for a Habitat for Humanity Build. You don’t need prior construction experience, just a willingness to pitch in. The build site is in NE Portland.
Space for this event is limited – only 15 slots reserved for us. You need to do two things to sign up: sign up through OWLS and sign up through the Habitat website.
First – register online with OWLS. This allows us to keep track of how many people are coming AND arrange for lunch.
Second – register with Habitat for Humanity’s online system.
If you already have an account on Volunteer Hub, skip to step 4.
If you are new to Volunteer Hub, follow steps 1 through 8 below:
1. Click the “register” button. Create a username and password (make a note of this information so you can access project details at a later time) and click next.
2. Fill out the required User Details, review the waiver liability form, and click next.
3. Review your entered information and confirm your registration by clicking next.
4. Log in to your account.
5. Your project should be listed near the bottom of the page under Upcoming Events. Review the project date and time, then click “sign up.”
6. Review the Event Registration information and click “next.”
7. Review the confirmation of your registration and if correct click “finish.”
8. You will shortly receive an email with project details. Please click “continue.”