Please join the OWLS Community Service Committee in gathering up your like-new / new books for Coffee Creek, Oregon’s only women’s correctional institution. The book drive enriches the collection of books available to the women incarcerated at Coffee Creek, as well as the libraries in Oregon’s other correctional facilities. Read more about our full list of acceptable materials here. Volunteers are needed to transport and sort books. Click here to help.
Attending the Roberts & Deiz Award Celebration on May 12? We’re collecting books then too. Bring your like-new books in sturdy bags or boxes and drop them off with the OWLS volunteer in the coat room.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Our schedule of events is as follows:
Donate your books at the collection sites
Books delivered from collection sites to sorting location in Lake Oswego during business hours
Sunday May 21, 1:00 pm
Book Sorting Party
Deliver books to Coffee Creek
2023 COFFEE CREEK BOOK DROP LOCATIONS
• 4029 NE 8th Ave – Porch Drop-off
• 4306 NE Mason Street – Porch Drop-off
• 2018 SE 8th Ave – Roberts & Deiz Award Celebration 5:00p-7:00p May 12th Only
• 1038 SE 55th Ave – Porch Drop-off
• 888 SW Fifth Avenue #1600 – Pioneer Tower Building, Tonkon Torp Office
• 210 SW Morrison #500 – Call for building access: 503-970-7202
• 111 NE Lincoln St Suite 250-L – Mon-Fri 8-5. Call or check the Facebook page to confirm today’s
hours; Washington County Law Library
• 7510 SW Roanoke Dr – Porch Drop –off, please leave in plastic bin
• 16546 SE Dagmar Rd – Porch Drop-off
• 5285 Meadows Rd #400 – Business hours
• 8800 SE Sunnyside Rd, #112 – Business hours, office building is next to Olive Garde