ALL STUDENTS WELCOME.
Date: August 26, 2020
Time: 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Title: Oregon Law Student Zoom Check-Ins – Oregon Hispanic Bar Association: Law Practice Outside of Portland, Salem, and Eugene
About: Please join the Oregon affinity bar associations as they host a series of Zoom check-in meetings with Oregon law students on various law and law-practice related topics.
At the first Zoom meeting, the Oregon Hispanic Bar Association and various practitioners will discuss their careers outside of Portland, Salem, and Eugene and will talk about their current (or former) law practices and experiences practicing law outside of those cities/areas, including the decision to practice law outside of Portland. There will also be a Question and Answer part of the meeting.
- Fernanda Douglas – Deputy District Attorney, Josephine County District Attorney’s Office
- Kirsten Naito – Assistant Attorney General, Oregon Department of Justice
- Jennifer E. Nicholls – Partner, Brophy Schmor LLP
- Guillermo Ramos – Attorney, Legal Aid Services of Oregon
- Iván Resendiz Gutierrez, Associate, Miller Nash Graham & Dunn LLP and Co-Chair of Oregon Minority Lawyers Association