Join OWLS on Friday, October 24 from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm at the Bank of America Financial Center, 121 SW Morrison, 2nd Floor conference room in downtown Portland for a moderated two-hour panel discussion on the minimum billable hour requirement (MBHR) as a tool for evaluating and compensating attorneys, and alternatives to the MBHR. Five panelists were selected to represent management perspectives in firms with traditional and non-traditional MBHR models, including firms with no or small MBHRs. Emphasis will be on evaluating the strengths and weaknesses of different MBHR models and on implementation issues.
- Dayna Christian, Immix Law Group
- Joel Parker, Schwabe Williamson & Wyatt
- Bonnie Richardson, Folawn Alterman and Richardson
- Kerry Shepherd, Markowitz Herbold Glade & Mehlhaf
- Val Tomasi, Tomasi Salyer Baroway
A light luncheon will be served and is included in the registration fee.
Cost is $25 for OWLS members, $35 for non-members.
This program has been approved by the Oregon State Bar for 2 General or Practical Skills credits.