Join us on Thursday, October 13 at the Mark O. Hatfield US Courthouse for an evening of fun and fashion as we support the good work of Dress for Success Oregon. Donations of gently worn business clothing or cash are most welcome. Individual tickets are $20. Online registration is available here.
We invite you to join us as some of Portland’s finest legal community members model the latest lawyer chic attire from local clothiers including The Lion’s Den Man’s Shop, Physical Element, Folly, and Stella & Dot. Hair and makeup will be provided by Paul Mitchell. Edie Rogoway, from Rogoway Law, will be our Master of Ceremonies.
Do not miss a chance to see your friends and colleagues rock the catwalk!
- Laura Salerno Owens, Markowitz Herbold
- Lori Sills, Cosgrave Vergeer Kester
- Courtney Angeli, Buchanan Angeli Altschul & Sullivan
- Naomi Johnson, Ball Janik
- Gabe Weaver, Ball Janik
- Tanya Hanson, Professional Liability Fund
- Judge Adrienne Nelson, Multnomah County
- Jessica Asai, OHSU
- Keil Mueller, Stoll Berne
- Jovita Wang, Folawn Alterman & Richardson LLP
- Jeff Bradford, Tonkon Torp LLP
- Gustavo (Tavo) Cruz, Farleigh Wada Witt
- Susan Glen, Dunn Carney Allen Higgins & Tongue LLP
- Shayde Le, Barran Liebman
- Damien Munsinger, Barran Liebman
- Amelia Forsberg, Chernoff Vilhauer
- Jeff Bradford, Tonkon Torp
- Jessica Wilcox, Smith Freed Eberhard
- Donovan Bonner, University of Oregon Law Student
- Kirstin Abel, Bodyfelt Mount
- Sophia Grotkin, Gevurtz Menashe
- Angelina Taylor, St. Mary’s Academy Student
A BIG THANK YOU to our sponsors who are making this event possible:
Barran Liebman LLP
Chernoff Vilhauer LLP
Red Carpet Sponsor
Gevurtz Menashe Larson & Howe PC
Haute Couture Sponsors
Ball Janik LLP, Markowitz Herbold PC, Stoll Berne, Tomasi Salyer Martin, Tonkon Torp LLP, Cosgrave Vergeer Kester, OHSU, Folawn Alterman & Richardson LLP, Dunn Carney Allen Higgins & Tongue LLP, Bullivant Houser Bailey
Would you like to be an event sponsor? Information is available below.