Although this program is specifically tailored for contract lawyers, all are invited to join us at 1:00 pm on Tuesday, September 1 at the Portland Building, 1120 SW Fifth Avenue, Room C, to hear from Beverly Michaelis and Jennifer Meisberger about conflicts. Topics will include:
- How to limit exposure to conflicts
- The conflict tracking process (conflict procedures)
- Engagement, disengagement, nonengagement
- Low- or no-cost software solutions for conflict tracking
- Resources available from the PLF.
There is no charge. This program has been approved for 1 hour Practical Skills or general Oregon MCLE credit. Please register no later than Thursday, August 27 by sending an e-mail to Diane.
There is no call-in option for this program, but the PLF will be recording the program for future use.