Join OWLS for two unique business development coaching sessions with consultant, Marilyn Richards of Richards Consulting Group. Ms. Richards comes to OWLS via a Portland litigation firm, and she has valuable advice for developing your practice.
Ms. Richards will provide two – one hour sessions that include time for Q&A. The first is June 30 at 10 am, and the second is September 29 at 10 am.
Between the two sessions, attendees will learn:
- The 5 Golden Rules of Business Development
- Strategies for what you can do now to develop your business
- How to identify your value proposition and why prospective clients care
- Gain clarity on your niche markets and why it matters
- How to craft a meaningful “what I do” statement
- Discover how identifying and activating your champions can build business quickly
Register online here. $20 for OWLS members and members of other affinity bar associations; $35 for non-members. Law students and new lawyers up to two years of practice, no cost. Scholarships available.
About the Speaker
Marilyn Richards is a professional speaker, consultant, facilitator, and principal of Richards Consulting Group, a firm that provides business development strategies and tools for entrepreneurs and professionals. As a former marketing executive and brand communications agency co-founder, Marilyn draws on 29 years of experience in marketing and business development with consumer products companies such as Pepsi Cola, Transamerica Corporation, and Isuzu Motors in Los Angeles, Chicago, and Seattle. Marilyn has started several successful businesses and knows first-hand what it takes to grow and run a profitable company.
This event will not be available for replay.