Join the Lawyers’ Association of Washington County at the Washington Street Conference Center, 102 SW Washington Street, Hillsboro, for a CLE program entitled Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACES).
Teri Pettersen, MD, FAAP, practiced as a general pediatrician at The Children’s Clinic in Portland for 26 years. She is on the leadership team of Trauma Informed Oregon, serves as a pediatric consultant to OPAL-K and is a trainer for the Oregon Pediatric Society’s START program.
The program is designed to help legal practitioners:
- Understand the impact of adverse childhood experiences on lifelong health, disease, and general functioning
- Recognize current manifestations of ACEs in clients and families
- Identify strategies and resources to build resilience in your clients and families
- Learn about resources for clients, families and providers
- Implement aspects of trauma-informed care in your own practice
Application will be made for four general Oregon MCLE credit hours. Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. The CLE program is from 9:00 am to 1:30 pm.
If you would like to order a box lunch, your RSVP must be received by Monday, May 16.
To register, download the flyer below. Send the completed form with your check to the address listed on the form:
Questions? Contact Lauren Walchli.