OWLS Membership Committee presents
Perspectives on Non-traditional Legal Careers
October 22, 2018 11:55 a.m. -1:00 p.m.
Panelists: This moderated round table discussion will feature three perspectives on non-traditional legal careers featuring the following panelists:
Bridget Budbill, Program Analyst for the Oregon Criminal Justice Commission
Lydia Grimm, Policy Advisor for Bonneville Power Administration
Constantin Severe, Director of the Independent Police Review for City the of Portland
Materials: Speaker biographies
Register here. You will receive a reminder email the day before with the accompanying materials.
To participate, call 712.775.7000, enter participant code 990709#, press 1 to confirm the participant code and then enter *6.
- Note that if you don’t have free minutes on your phone plan, it will be a toll call.
- Even though you will be asked to announce yourself, please don’t.
- Make sure you mute your phone by entering *6. Towards the end of the hour, there will be a brief question and answer period.
- Please do not wait until the exact time of the program to call in as the flood of dial-ins may cause you to receive an error message, and your joining the call is followed by an audible beep which is distracting to the attendees. Ideally, participants will dial in five minutes before the program starts.
- Avoid hanging up until the program fully concludes as your leaving the call is indicated by an audible tone.
- After you have listened to the entire program, please email Cassondra (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the statement “ I attended the call-in CLE today.” and your name and your full six digit OSB number, so that we may submit a record of your attendance to the Oregon State Bar MCLE Department.
- This CLE is free to OWLS members. Non-OWLS can submit their $10 event fee for CLE credit here. Should you wish to include your receipt with your attendance confirmation, staff would appreciate this streamlining action.
- Should you wish to have access to the many free CLEs and other events throughout the year, join OWLS here.
- Note: You will have five days after the CLE to submit payment or join OWLS and to affirm your attendance. Requests received after this date, and those who fail to affirm their attendance may not be included in the attendance reporting.